How is the effectiveness of provision for children with SEND evaluated?
The Headteacher and SEN Local Academy Board Member oversee the provision of special educational needs. They monitor carefully the progress of children with SEND, the impact of any interventions and meet regularly with the SENDCo and class teachers.
We evaluate the effectiveness of provision for pupils with SEND by:
- Reviewing pupils’ individual progress towards their outcomes each term
- Review the impact of any interventions
- Using pupil questionnaires
- Monitoring by the SENCO
- Using provision maps to measure progress
- Holding annual reviews for pupils with EHC plans