Our school uniform includes:
- Grey skirt, pinafore dress, trousers or shorts
- White polo shirt
- Navy blue sweater or cardigan with school emblem
- White or grey socks/tights
- Blue gingham dress (summer-time only)
- Flat, comfortable black shoes (no trainers, pumps or sandals).
- Black shorts
- Light blue polo shirt with school emblem or a plain light blue polo shirt
- Navy blue or black jogging bottoms
- Navy blue or black sweatshirt or hooded jumper
- White socks
- Trainers (suitable for outdoor use in all weathers)
All clothing should be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
School sweatshirts, cardigans, PE t-shirts can be purchased from Decostitch, our preferred uniform provider.
Items can be purchased online by visiting www.decostitch.co.uk.
Telephone: 01743 462265
Address: Unit 2, Hotspur Park, Knights Way, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury SY1 3FB
The wearing of jewellery is inappropriate for school. If a child wears earrings, they must be plain, small studs, for safety reasons. Even these will have to be removed or covered with tape for PE. Jewellery may be worn for religious or cultural reasons, with appropriate safety precautions.
Clothing worn for medical, religious or cultural reasons is also acceptable.
What to bring to school everyday
- Suitable coat – nothing too special as it is likely to get sandy, wet or muddy
- A clearly named water bottle containing only water